1. No construction work or renovation can be made between Fête Nationale and Labour Day.
2. No pets are allowed on the site .
3. It is strictly forbidden to cut, scratch or lop trees. In addition, it is forbidden to hang up clotheslines or other objects.
4. Consumption of alcoholic beverages in glass containers is prohibited on the grounds and on the beach.
5. Noisy activities are not tolerated.
6. All sales or shops are forbidden on the grounds unless you have a written permission from the management of Camping Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts.
7. . Any (noise, music, etc.) shall cease at 11 p.m. The lights must be turned off (safely and completely) at midnight.
8. It is strictly forbidden to throw waste bottles, cans or dirty water in the river. Tenants must deposit their garbage in garbage containers provided for this purpose. Only household waste must be placed in containers, under a penalty of $250. Construction waste such as refrigerators, furnaces, mattresses, furniture, etc. should not be placed in the garbage containers or near them.
9. Anyone causing damage to the campground, buildings, trees, toilets, tables, etc. will be expelled and will have to answer for their actions before the civil authorities.
10. Decorative lanterns or any other form of light decoration are forbidden.
11. If a tenant overloads the electrical circuit, it will be switched off. The tenant will then be required to pay $5 to reconnect.
12. It is forbidden to launch (slide into the water) or leave any vessel on the shorelines. It is also forbidden to circulate on the river in a boat with a running gas-powered motor.
13. Fires are only permitted in fireplaces or in designated areas and must be extinguished (safely and completely) at midnight.
14. Games must be practiced in designated areas.
15. It is forbidden to wash dishes or clothes in sinks, showers or the river.
16. Immoral behaviour, abusive language and/or profanity will not be tolerated on the site. All campers must respect their neighbours and other campers using Camping Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts facilities.
17. All installations or activities must respect the tranquility of the neighborhood. It is forbidden to obstruct the windows of trailers, tent trailers and tents from viewing neighbouring sites.
18. One tent, trailer or tent-trailer per campsite.
19. It is forbidden to walk, play or swim in the river.
20. Authorized vehicles remaining on the site must be identified with a vignette.
- Only the tenant of a campsite has the right to cross the barrier with their vehicle and this right is not transferable. Two vehicles are allowed per lot, with vignette.
- It is forbidden to perform mechanical repairs or wash vehicles on the site.
- Vehicles with a defective or noisy muffler are not allowed on the site.
- ATVs and “mini-bikes” are prohibited on the site.
- Noisy motorcycles are prohibited on the site.
- There is a limit of one tent, trailer-tent or trailer per campsite.
21. The maximum speed allowed on the site is 8 km per hour. In case of violation of this rule, a written warning will be given to the offender. In case of a second offense, the offending vehicle’s vignette will be confiscated for one week. For a third offense, the vignette will be confiscated for two weeks and so on, depending on the offense.
22. The maximum speed allowed on the site is 8 km per hour. In case of violation of this rule, a written warning will be given to the offender. In case of a second offense, the offending vehicle’s vignette will be confiscated for one week. For a third offense, the vignette will be confiscated for two weeks and so on, depending on the offense.
Additional rules for annual campers
1. Parking: campers and/or visitors are asked not to park their cars on the streets or vacant lots. Fees apply for visitors: ask for details at the reception. It is forbidden to park on the grass. If there is not enough space in the identified entrance, use the parking area at the campground’s reception.
2. Groups: the term "groups” means a maximum of two adults and two children. Any additional person will have to pay a fee.
3. Parental responsibility Parents are responsible for the safety and behaviour of their children at all times.
4. Visitors: campers are responsible for their guests and must ensure that they pay the costs of their stay and respect the rules at all times. In the case of daily visits, visitors should leave the campsite before 11 p.m. Visitors who pay a fee to sleep at the campsite must leave no later than 11 a.m. the next morning.