At Le Camping Sainte-Agathe you can also stay in our three furnished and equipped cabins that will bring you back to the rustic family cabin from your childhood. Experience a warm, peaceful haven where time stands still; a magic moment shared among friends or family. Our three cabins are available to rent year round and located steps from walking paths (summer and fall) and cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails (winter).
**Available from January 18, 2019**
- Cabin with an open loft bedroom equipped with a queen-sized bed and two twin-sized beds, including pillows and bedspread. Can accommodate 4 adults or a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- The kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, utensils, pots, coffeemaker (filters included), kettle and everything you need to cook.
- All the furniture in the living room and kitchen was recovered and restored. The living room is equipped with a small slow-burning wood stove that uses 12” ecological firewood (2 logs provided per stay).
- The bathroom includes a shower.
- A broom, mop, dishpan, dishcloth, dishtowel and dish soap are included for cleaning.
- You must provide your own bedding, pillows, towels and personal hygiene products.
- Each stay includes day passes for cross-country skiing or snowshoeing at Sainte-Agathe residents’ rate.
ANIMALS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
ALL OUR CABINS ARE NON SMOKING
HIGH SEASON: $175/night
- December 20 to January 6
- February 5 to March 6
- June 22 to September 2
LOW SEASON: $140/night
- April 15 to May 15
- October 15 to November 15
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total amount of your reservation is required. This deposit will be reimbursed, less $20 for administrative fees, if you cancel 15 days or more before the date of your arrival. A $200 security deposit is required upon arrival to be used in the event of damage, and will be reimbursed on the day of departure after an inspection of the premises. An additional fee of $20 plus tax will be charged if the dishes are not washed and put away.
Beach, Le Patriote theater, Alouette cruise, golf course and more...