At Le Camping Sainte-Agathe you can also stay in our three furnished and equipped cabins that will bring you back to the rustic family cabin from your childhood. Experience a warm, peaceful haven where time stands still; a magic moment shared among friends or family. Our three cabins are available to rent year round and located steps from walking paths (summer and fall) and cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails (winter).
**Available from January 18, 2019**
- Cabin with an open loft bedroom equipped with a queen-sized bed and two twin-sized beds, including pillows and bedspread. Can accommodate 4 adults or a family of 2 adults and 2 children.
- The kitchen is equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, utensils, pots, coffeemaker (filters included), kettle and everything you need to cook.
- All the furniture in the living room and kitchen was recovered and restored. The living room is equipped with a small slow-burning wood stove that uses 12” ecological firewood (4 logs provided per stay).
- The bathroom includes a shower.
- A broom, mop, dishpan, dishcloth, dishtowel and dish soap are included for cleaning.
- You must provide your own bedding, pillowcases , towels and personal hygiene products.
- Daily cross-country skiing or snowshoeing pass, at the cost of the residents of Sainte-Agathe. are available during your stay at the price of $8.50 per day for cross-country skiing or $4.50 for snowshoeing.
ANIMALS ARE NOT ACCEPTED
ALL OUR CABINS ARE NON SMOKING
HIGH SEASON: $175/night
1 June to 15 September
1 Décember to 14 March
CHRISTMAS TIME & SPRING BREAK :190$ to $200 /night
22 December to 5 January
28 February to 8 March
2 to 5 nights minimum
LOW SEASON : $140/night
15 March to 31 may
16 September to 30 NovemberA deposit of 50% of the total amount of your booking is requested when you book. Cancellation policy - For the Chalet Cancellation ; Up to two weeks before your arrival date, you can cancel your stay. however, we will withhold 50% of your deposit or you can change the dates of your stay, depending on availability.
Beach, Le Patriote theater, Alouette cruise, golf course and more...